Thursday, April 26, 2012

Running to Win



            This is a short story that is being worked on to record the different experiences and adventures that I have encountered throughout my short but eventful running career.
            This book starts off back when I first tried running track back in the 7th grade, not quite the turning point of my life; also, my long life of hockey as well as my attendance to St. Joes. This is written by me to track my progress. The main goal is not to apply nor interest others, but if it does happen to do one of those few things, then that is a bonus. If you would like to read the progress that I have thus far, let me know and I will be happy to send my progress to you for your enjoyment (or disappointment). 
            This also goes through my times throughout high school for both track and cross-country. You can see the dramatic pr's as well as the success that I have had. I could not have done any go this without the help of coaches and friends whom I have come to know and love. Thanks to all who helped me get to the point where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment