Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome

As this is my first entry, I shall introduce myself as well as describe what the goal of this blog will be.
My name is Michael Rizzo. You may also know me as "Mike", "Rizzo", "Rizz", "McRizz", and even "that guy running". 
I am a Buffalonian and take pride in this city. We have had our shares of ups and downs. This area has a rich history that I feel goes overlooked way too often. Our history is great and the culture is rich. 
I am also a "runner". I use this term loosely; this is because just about everyone is a "runner" at one point or another. I myself run each day and every day. I run at least 50+ miles a week, and often many many more. I have 3 years of experience under my belt. 
I will post when I can. I will post what interests you. Always feel free to leave me a message, suggestion, or constructive criticism. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment